Last month, the IRS extended the April 15th payment deadlines and filing deadline to July 15th. Since then, they have also clarified that the June 15th estimated payment deadline has also been extended to July 15th.
Therefore, the upcoming tax deadlines are as follows:
- 2019 individual tax filing deadline
- 2019 tax payment deadline
- 2020 Q1 estimated tax payment
- 2020 Q2 estimated tax payment
- Extension tax deadline for corporation and partnership tax filings
- 2020 Q3 estimated tax payment
- Extension tax deadline for individual tax filings
January 15th (2021)
- 2020 Q4 estimated tax payment
If you have any questions regarding your tax return please contact us.